Rays of Hope started operating with one project in Alexandra in 1991 and has grown to a network of nine community-based projects, focusing on education, orphaned & vulnerable children and work readiness
Rays of Hope can partner with you on four of the five elements on your BBBEE scorecard:
- SED – Rays of Hope (063-389-NPO).
- Enterprise Dev – AlexWorks (Pty) Ltd, Level 1 BBBEE company.
- Skills Dev – opportunities available.
- Ownership – broad-based trust.
- Orphaned and Vulnerable – we walk alongside to bring hope and dignity through nurturing and equipping.
- Education – we bridge educational gaps through thoughtful and purposeful intervention.
- Work Readiness – we unlock economic potential via life skills training, learnerships, technical skills and mentoring.
(011) 784 6214
Corner William Nicol Drive & St Andrews Road,
P O Box 413356, Craighall, 2024
Rays of Hope is blessed with the support of many individuals and companies as generous citizens of Johannesburg. This support comes in the form of cash, gifts-in-kind and volunteering.
“…whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it for me!” Matthew 25:40