18 Nov 2018 | 06:00 am - 05:00 pm
Cost : Raise R4,000 in support of our work
Phone : 011 784 6214
Email : email@example.com
Sunday 11th Nov (Mountain bike race)
Sunday 18th Nov (Road race)
We’re inviting all cyclists, beginners, seasoned riders and double-loopers (road cyclists and mountain bikers!), to join us as Rays of Hope Team members, in support of this awesome cause – to create lasting change in Alex!
WHY join #TeamRaysofHope?
- You get an awesome #TeamRaysofHope t-shirt & cycling shirt, which all TEAM Rays of Hope cyclists are required to wear.
- A special start time (ahead of the packs!), unless you have a seeded start time based on qualifying rides
- Team training rides, if you’re keen to be a part of them!
- Section 18A certificate for your donation amounts (above your first R1,000) and for all your family and friends who donate on your behalf
- Special extras include pre-event & post event functions, goodie bags, prizes galore!
How to join #TeamRaysOfHope?
- Register to cycle by clicking: http://www.cyclechallenge.co.za/ (registration fee of R504.50 (incl. VAT))
- Send your name, ID number, cell number, t-shirt and cycling shirt size to Events@RaysOfHope.co.za. You will receive a confirmation from us
- Deposit R1,000 into the Rays of Hope account as a show of commitment and to cover your shirt & other expenses
- Go to Different.org and become an Activist for “Rays of Hope” – this allows you to see your balance as people add to your fundraising target (min. R4,000 including deposit above) and allows them to get a Section 18A for their donations directly. International transactions can also be easily done on this platform and there’s no fee charged to the NPO.
GOOD News for people who signed up with them last year – your profile is still there!
Then get your fundraising cap on and start raising money to cycle for creating lasting change in Alex!