It is easy to get a MySchool Card or link your rewards card to Rays of Hope.
How it Works
Woolworths have four different kinds of cards:
- Rewards card (black) – this gives you back monetary benefits on your shopping
- Account card (white)
- Store Credit card.
- MySchool Card – a percentage of your purchase is given to a charity of your choice
Link your Rewards Card
You can link your Rewards Card directly to the MySchool Programme:
- You will not get a separate card to carry and will therefore only have to swipe one card at the till to get both, rewards for yourself and donate to a charity of your choice.
- You will however be restricted from using your Rewards Card at any of the other partners, such as Bidvest Waltons, Engen, Altech Netstar, Loot.co.za, Flight Centre, Power24.co.za and Worksheet Cloud.
- The quickest way to link your existing Rewards Card is by dialling 0860 100 445.
Get a Separate MySchool Card
If you apply for a separate MySchool card:
- Rays of Hope gets money back from your shopping at all the partner stores
- You will have to swipe both your Rewards Card and the MySchool Card at Woolworths, and just the My School Card at any of the partner stores.
In order to get a card you can choose one of the following methods:
- Visit www.myschool.co.za and complete the application form online by clicking on ‘Get a Card’ on the home page.
- Complete the Application Form here.
- E-mail email@example.com.
- Call 0860 100 445 and they will do it over the phone for you.
- You will be asked to select a beneficiary when you apply for a MySchool card.
- You can now select up to three beneficiaries.
- You will receive a card in two weeks. However, you will be issued a card no. immediately, which you can use when you go shopping at any Woolworths or partner store.
Add Rays of Hope as a beneficiary on your existing MySchool Card
If you have an existing MySchool Card or Rewards Card and would like to add Rays of Hope as a beneficiary, then do one of the following:
- Go to www.myschool.co.za and click on ‘Update your details’ tab located on the right hand side of the home page.
- Call 0860 100 445 and they will do it for you over the phone
Beneficiary changes take place with immediate effect.
If you have already applied for a Woolworths MySchool Card but have not received it yet call 0860 100 445 and they can advise you on its progress.