Our Alex teenagers grow up projecting and manifesting different behavioral problems ranging from violence, drug abuse and early sexual debuts. Therefore the group sessions address these issues.
- understanding who they are
- creating a vision board and development plan for themselves
- discussing healthy ways of dealing with peer pressure
- anger management
- educating on sexuality and pregnancy
- leadership, self-esteem and self-worth
The girls and boys meet separately to discuss sensitive topics.
In the process of learning a lot of unresolved issues come up which leads to counseling and psycho-social support for the teenagers.
The highlight of every year is the camp, which is detailed on the Excursions and Camp page.