For 29 years Rays of Hope has been impacting the lives of vulnerable people in Alexandra, on the border of Sandton. Firmly rooted in the community, we focus on education, orphaned & vulnerable children and work readiness, by building partnerships and sustainable relationships to bring about lasting change.
Rays of Hope is now a partner on the international platform – Global Giving. This makes it easy to accept donations from anywhere around the world.
Rays of Hope can partner with you on four of the five elements on your BBBEE scorecard:
- SED – Rays of Hope (063-389-NPO).
- Enterprise Dev – AlexWorks (Pty) Ltd, Level 1 BBBEE company.
- Skills Dev – opportunities available.
- Ownership – broad-based trust.
- Orphaned and Vulnerable – we walk alongside to bring hope and dignity through nurturing and equipping.
- Education – we bridge educational gaps through thoughtful and purposeful intervention.
- Work Readiness – we unlock economic potential via life skills training, learnerships, technical skills and mentoring.
SPONSOR A CHILD
To support the work of two of our programmes, Rays of Hope has launched
“Invest in Alex’s Future Legends”
– a sponsor a child initiative.
A monthly donation of between R350 and R1,100
will sponsor a child to be part of a programme
To get all the details and sign-up to invest, click below:
Rays of Hope is blessed with the support of many individuals and companies as generous citizens of Johannesburg. This support comes in the form of cash, gifts-in-kind and volunteering.
All cash donations are eligible for a Section 18A certificate.
By donating via GlobalGIving, Rays of Hope can accept donations from anywhere in the world and they will issue the relevant tax certificates.
“…whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it for me!” Matthew 25:40