Rays of Hope started operating with one project in Alexandra 28 years ago and has grown to a network of nine community-based projects, focusing on education, orphaned & vulnerable children and work readiness, partnering with the community to bring about lasting change.
Rays of Hope can partner with you on four of the five elements on your BBBEE scorecard:
- SED – Rays of Hope (063-389-NPO).
- Enterprise Dev – AlexWorks (Pty) Ltd, Level 1 BBBEE company.
- Skills Dev – opportunities available.
- Ownership – broad-based trust.
- Orphaned and Vulnerable – we walk alongside to bring hope and dignity through nurturing and equipping.
- Education – we bridge educational gaps through thoughtful and purposeful intervention.
- Work Readiness – we unlock economic potential via life skills training, learnerships, technical skills and mentoring.
SPONSOR A CHILD
To support the work of three of our programmes,
Rays of Hope has launched Sponsor a Child.
A monthly donation of between R300 and R1,000
will sponsor a child to be part of the programme
To get all the details and sign-up to sponsor, click below:
Rays of Hope is blessed with the support of many individuals and companies as generous citizens of Johannesburg. This support comes in the form of cash, gifts-in-kind and volunteering.
All cash donations are eligible for a Section 18A certificate.
“…whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it for me!” Matthew 25:40