Rays of Hope started operating with one project in Alexandra 28 years ago and has grown to a network of nine community-based projects, focusing on education, orphaned & vulnerable children and work readiness, partnering with the community to bring about lasting change.
SCIENCE AND GOD: THE GREAT DIVORCE?
With Prof David Block
Saturday 3rd August at 18.30
Rosebank Union Church
Cost: R120 pp
To book: WWW.QKT.IO/DAVIDBLOCK
Rays of Hope can partner with you on four of the five elements on your BBBEE scorecard:
- SED – Rays of Hope (063-389-NPO).
- Enterprise Dev – AlexWorks (Pty) Ltd, Level 1 BBBEE company.
- Skills Dev – opportunities available.
- Ownership – broad-based trust.
- Orphaned and Vulnerable – we walk alongside to bring hope and dignity through nurturing and equipping.
- Education – we bridge educational gaps through thoughtful and purposeful intervention.
- Work Readiness – we unlock economic potential via life skills training, learnerships, technical skills and mentoring.
MANDELA MONTH 2019
SPONSOR A CHILD
To support the work of two of our programmes, Rays of Hope has launched
“Invest in Alex’s Future Legends”
– a sponsor a child initiative.
A monthly donation of between R300 and R1,000
will sponsor a child to be part of a programme
To get all the details and sign-up to invest, click below:
Rays of Hope is blessed with the support of many individuals and companies as generous citizens of Johannesburg. This support comes in the form of cash, gifts-in-kind and volunteering.
All cash donations are eligible for a Section 18A certificate.
“…whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it for me!” Matthew 25:40